Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Educational Value of Animoto

Today I am excited to say that I created an Animoto account and created my first Animoto video!  So much can be conveyed through pictures and that is what Animoto does- shares the importance of a topic through pictures.  The pictures I selected all have relevance to our current topic of slavery.  Animoto can be used to make a video about any topic and can include video clips as well as captions for the pictures that are added.  This can be used to introduce a new topic to the class or to prompt a discussion about the relevance of the pictures to the topic we are learning about.  This is a great new tool for us to explore and continue to work with as the slavery unit progresses.  Below is the link to the video I created:

http://animoto.com/play/Ouhj2JNS0WuWvKsRepVTVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment